Monday, 22 February 2010

Poundland Nail Art

I have seen lots of bloggers pick up nail art kits from Poundland recently. I had looked in my local one and couldn't find one at all, until this week.

They had quite a few of these little kits...


It's got a nail file, two orange sticks and fifteen small packets of little nail decorations.


Five packets of different coloured diamant├ęs


and various love hearts, starts and other bits. 

I'm really happy with this as the only nail art bits I have are what came with my Konad kit, so I have a lot more to play with now! 

xXx

10 comments:

  1. Great bargain :) Got to love a bit of poundland

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, i love the blue sparkle in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never underestimate the power of poundland! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh what a bargain! Poundland have some fab artsy type things, I've been pretty impressed in the past :). xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving poundland atm !! It does seem to vary from store to store thou !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the best nail accessory stuff in the whole world!! Love your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Pretty. You gotta post pictures of your nails everytime you use this. I'd love to see them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm clearly a little behind with the poundland nail art love. My stars didnt last very well, I think it requires proper glue. Maybe if they were a bit more flat it would work! Thanks for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete