Sunday, 21 February 2010

NOTD


I have to say I am really impressed with all my Models Own polishes. I love them! I would have left my previous NOTD on but it started to chip off so I changed to this: Pink Punk. I couldn't get it a good picture of it at all so I took three in different lights - the closest one is probably the bottom right hand corner. If you look close you can see my Zac Efron wallpaper on my computer at work there ;)

This is three coats and you can still see my nail underneath but I didn't want to put more coats on, so it is a bit too sheer but the colour is such a gorgeous pink - the best in my collection so far. 

8/10! 

Who else owns this? 

xXx

5 comments:

  1. Ive been really tempted to pick a few of these up as the colours always look so vibrant when i see them in shops!!! Looks good on your nails too :D

    pls check out my first blog!!! Its my top 10 beuty products I cant live without!! What are yours??

    http://mypinkglitterysparklyfluffyplace.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really pretty, will be lovely in Spring and Summer and on toes too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour, I would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a bright, beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a bright, beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete