Tuesday, 16 February 2010

NOTD

I feel like I've dipped my nails in glitter...green glitter...



and I LOVE it! 


Modelling my new phone there as well ;) 

I put about five coats of this over three coats of NYC Little Italy (A white polish). I thought I'd need something underneath to make the glitter show up - I have a couple of the Barry M glitter polishes and they look a bit rubbish on their own so I wanted to do a nice blank white with just some green over the top but when I started to apply it I realised it would look great layered, which it does. I'm really impressed with most of the Models Own polishes I got! 

What polish are you wearing at the moment? 

xXx

11 comments:

  1. Looks lovely hun!! Liking the look of the Blackberry too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i have this one, i always make a right mess when I apply it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love green glitter, that is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have fuzzy peach by Models Own which im impressed with. Atm im wearing Revlon red polish!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete


  5. wow that colour is gorgeous!
    i've been looking for something like that for a while now
    shnazzy phone :D

    x.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    You may have just turned me from Barry M to Model's own... :)

    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    check out my blog:

    www.letitbemadi.blogspot.com
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! That stuff looks awesome. I've never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks really pretty, such a nice colour. Goes well with your skin tone too :)

    Look at the b'berry, being all suave and shiny in the background ;)

    Zoe

    www.confusedsmile.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning nails hun!!! Gorgeous!!!
    I 'd have never thought of putting on a glittery green nail polish, but I think I 've changed my mind now! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete