Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Blog Sale Goodies

When you haven't much money good blog sales can be a bit of a godsend - you can pick up almost new products for a lot cheaper than you would in the shops and get that buzz you get from buying new products!

This month I noticed Katy was having a sale and I managed to snap up two items from her:


I got OPI Rapid Dry Top Coat and an Urban Decay palette - I can't remember the name of it!


I haven't really had chance to play around with it yet, I have worn a couple of the shadows for work. When I took those swatches off my hand I couldn't budge Oil Slick (the black one) at all! I might be giving wearing that on my eyes a miss...I don't fancy rubbing my eyes as hard as I had to rub my hand!

Then I saw the lovely Lionlovingtiger was having a sale as well and I picked up a few bits:



I always seem to wax lyrical about the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker lip glosses so when I saw these I grabbed a bargain where I could :) I cleared my lip gloss/stick drawer out last night and I was a bit disappointed to see that actually, instead of using all three of the S&G glosses up like I thought I had, I had only used one...I found so many more glosses I'd forgotten about as well! No more for me now until I have finished some others up. Promise!

I also picked up two Urban Decay 24/7 liners because after I got the blue one at Sarah's blog sale I loved it!


When I opened the box the lovely lady had popped in a Mac liner too... so pleased to open that at the end of the day! 


Thanks so much hon :) 

xXx

5 comments:

  1. Oooh you've done well! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo nice goodies - the Urban Decay kit is the Sustainable Shadows- I have it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh nice items! I should be doing a mini sale myself soon so keep an eye out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome dear - hope you like them.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww nice haul!that s&g glosses so tempting
    hehe

    ReplyDelete