Sunday, 3 January 2010

A Piece of Me - January 2010


I can't believe it is a month ago since I last did this, doing things monthly makes you realise how fast time goes doesn't it!

If you don't know the rules of this head over to the lovely Toothfairy :)

This month...

I like: Not a lot. I swear once the Christmas Tree comes down everything feels so grey and boring. I'm just looking forward to wading through a hell of a lot of books and starting a diet.

I don't like: Starting a diet.

I want you to know: That this is one of my favourite songs, and I want someone to sing my favourite part to me:



About your hair, you needn't care, you look beautiful all of the time


Ahhh

I've planned: to go on a diet.

I want to say to someone special: find me!

xXx

6 comments:

  1. hmm I am dieting at the mo and I hate it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh... good luck on the diet! and haha, I hope that someone special will find you! or the other way around, doesnt' matter right?

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always put weight on when i diet- gonna try scottish slimmers maybe? these boobs of mine need to shrink lol

    good luck missy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been staying at my parents and am heading back to my home this week... and I dread having to take down the tree and all of my Christmas decorations. It always feel so empty :(
    And your quote at the end to someone special... sigh. I'd say the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ The Brunette ~ It sucks doesn't it! :(

    @ TF ~ Doesn't matter at all :D xx

    @ MFC ~ Snap! lol, I like Slimming World but can't afford it so am trying it alone! xx

    @ KS ~ Oh its so sad isn't it! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2010! Booo to dieting I say! Let's make it the year of eating choc instead!

    ReplyDelete