Monday, 4 January 2010

A little shopping


On Wednesday I went into Leeds to do some shopping and spend what I had left of my Christmas bonus/money. We had planned to go shopping on Tuesday but after getting horrendously, accidentally drunk on Monday night then only thing we managed to do on Tuesday was put a coat on, drive to McDonalds, eat a Big Mac, then lay on the sofa watching various TV programmes, order a pizza which was the worst pizza ever and sleep.

I had an idea in my head of some bits I wanted. I really needed some boots for work and I have found it really hard this year finding any. I actually don't know why I say this year, as I find it hard every year! I picked these up from Faith in the end for £35:



Ignore the marks on the mirror, I didn't even know they were there until I uploaded this :) I wanted flat boots, I'm so out of touch with heels, but these seem (touch wood) comfy, and a little height is a good thing :) The side piccie doesn't look too nice but from the back view you can see the little bow at the back, I love it :)

I also checked out the Accessorize sale, which is usually quite a biggie for me, I love their stuff, but I managed to just stick with this - I got this cute ring for £2.50 and these gorgeous gloves for £6.



We nipped in Claires Accessories, the only thing I like in there is all the hair things, they have song fab headbands! I picked up these two...



I also made a trip to MAC but only to get some more Studio Tech Foundation, it was too busy to have a look and I hate going to the store :/

I picked up True Blood too, which I'm going to watch tomorrow I think, can't wait!

xXx

20 comments:

  1. i love those gloves, so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Becky and R ~ Thank you :) They are nice and warm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the gloves, great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots, they look comfy and the gloves are too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gloves - couldn't find anything good in Accesorize, everyone else managed to!

    Have fun watching True Blood :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just letting you know I've tagged you for a blog award! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to say that I love that headband too! I'm loving headbands and clips. I got a chunky bangle for xmas that matches that leopard print one perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I misread, and thought you were saying you went to McD while being drunk... :P

    ps: I did that once, after clubbing, well, I was not drunk, but highly intoxicated :P it tasted like rocks!

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey im a new follower to your blog and just reading through some of yours posts but i must say i love these boots if they are a size 6 i'l have them when your finished with them haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great shopping trip. i love your new hair bands. btw, i have my first giveaway for 2010. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those boots are adorable...I just love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those gloves - the bow detail is just lovely! Good sale buys! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those gloves - the bow detail is just lovely! Good sale buys! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cant believe those boots were £35 :O So good :)
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those gloves are really lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the things you found on your shopping spree...love the boots the most of course, and the headbands as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've bought some gorgeous things! I've tagged you for an award on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete