Monday, 28 December 2009

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!


I was so excited with all the snow this year. I usually have a fifteen minute or so walk to the bus stop and a longish wait and each year I moan when it's raining and cold, and snowy but this year I was just so excited by Christmas that I didn't mind at all. And the snow hasn't been all sludgy and gross - it's stayed all white and crispy! It looked gorgeous from my apartment, being higher up than usual and watching the flakes on a night was so good. I took a few pictures over the past week and thought you might like to see them :)












I think my favourite is either the first or second!

xXx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics, I like the first one the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are just gorgeous! Lucky you getting snow on Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, i love the first one best xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gret pictures - think the first one is my fav! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are beautiful! The first one is my fave too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl, your pictures are beautiful!!! what a wonderful view!! so glad you had a great Christmas!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you!!! :) The pictures are beautiful. Wish we had gotten some snow :( And yes, I totally agree the first snow is always the most exciting one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first!!! I love the first!

    the snow has already melted here, but I've heard it will be snowing again this week!

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  10. I usually don't enjoy the snow either, but it has been lovely so far. I really dislike the dirty snow - yuck! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I wish it would snow here again! Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am the girl who sent you an ornament for the big ornament exchange! I hope it has arrived there safely. I hope you had a wonderful christmas and I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore snowfalls!! The sound of crunch makes me smile... and we get so much snow where I live, it's perfect!

    I left a blog award for you on my blog post tonight!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, those are such gorgeous photos! I envy your view and all the chimneys haha. And YAY for white and crispy snow -- that's alwayas the best :) Hope you've had a great weekend and have an amazing rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete