Ages and ages ago quite a few people tagged me with the 'Honest Scrap' award and I never actually did it. I remembered today so decided to give it a go - hope it isn't too boring for you to read!
1. I've only ever had two jobs - I left school when I was 16 (or 15, technically, I was one of the youngest in the year) and began a modern apprenticeship and it was HORRIBLE. It was full of scratters and I hated them all and used to cry about going. So after about a month or maybe two I applied to an agency and they asked my dads boss, as I had done my work experience there, for a reference and he needed someone in the office. So I stayed working for Leeds City Council from the age of 16 to 19 when I left to work for the place I work now.
2. I cracked my head open when I was two. I was holding onto the windowsill and knocked a pot plant pot onto my head which cracked it straight open! It got glued back together (not stitched) and I have a cool little scar now on my forehead.
3. I'm fussy about which crisps I can eat with what. For instance, if I am going to eat a tuna sandwich I can only eat either Cheese and Onion or Ready Salted crisps. If I'm eating chicken sandwich it has to be ready salted. I can't eat a sandwich without crisps - I have a fear that I won't like the taste in my mouth so I need crisps ready to shove in!
4. And with pizza (even though I *know* I am going to like the taste) I rarely eat it without chips. It's a weird thing - I can't eat a meal with just one thing, I have to have two things ready to eat. I don't know why!
5. I love the idea of just staying on the sofa all weekend, pepsi in reach, food in reach and dvds ready to switch.
6. I like watching sad films to make me cry. When I cry at films I always forget that I'm crying at a film and get confused and think it's my life - yesterday, I watched Love Actually and when it got to the part of Liam Neeson's wifes funeral I started crying and then before I knew it I was thinking about being at someone (i.e. my parents or someone special's) funeral and how I don't want to be there and I had to tell myself it wasn't happening and it was a film! I'm weird I know. I don't know why.
7. I get really annoyed when people don't text/email back. It's rude!
8. I'm getting a Wii for Christmas and I can't wait. I guess it's a little childish to be excited about a games console at 23 but I am so looking forward to playing with it!
9. I wish I had Sky Plus. There are so many TV programmes I would watch if I had it.
10. I love cats. I think when I am older I will probably become a cat lady. Men are too complicated, cats are so much easier!
I'm not going to tag anyone but if there is anyone who hasn't done this and wants to comment so I can read your answers!