Thursday, 17 December 2009

Christmas at mine


I haven't hidden the fact that Christmas is one of my favourite times of year, and I've always wanted my own little pad to spruce up in festive decorations and a big tree! But I'm afraid it will have to wait until next year when I have a little more money, as this year I am not that rich and have just made do with cheapie decos and things I already have.

I did put most of these deocrations up on the 1st this year but I have only just got round to taking and uploading photos. 


This is clearly one of the most favourite parts of my apartment as I have so many photos of it! My colour in my kitchen is red so I used red beads all around the banisters and a bit of red tinsel on the back wall where I keep all my books.

This is my lounge, with my little tree, presents (and Kiss FM blasting out of the telly!).

A lovely picture of my little tree and some lucky peoples presents! I actually think I'm in love with this picture.

I missed not being able to properly decorate a tree and I had this little pink one that someone bought me a few years ago so, as my bedroom is pink themed, I put it up in there with my little decorations. I *love* the 'I <3 NY' one that I bought when I was there. The other thing in my bedroom I already showed you...

(Can't find the original picture now!) The fairy lights. I love these so much  I think I am going to leave them up after Christmas, they make my bedroom feel lovely!

Can't believe Christmas is only a week away! I am going shopping tonight to get one more present for my mum and I am finished! Going to get home from work (after shopping), get a lovely bubble bath with some new bath bombs I have from Lush and watch Gavin and Stacey whilst wrapping the rest of the presents for under my tree.

xXx

20 comments:

  1. OOOh so festive! You've got me feeling all Christmassy now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo love your apartment! i would go out clubbing if i lived here lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pink tree!

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Xmassy! I've been trying to take pics of our decorations this week but I've not been finishing work until late... so it's hard to get the detail right :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh it looks so lovely Carla, you've done fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great!! So cozy too! It's very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your decorations look very pretty and your apartment looks so cozy! I love the photo of the little tree. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas decorations are really pretty, they reflect your personality and taste! :)
    Everything looks so pretty, comfortable and christmassy!
    Hope you have a merry Christmas hun!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulously cheery decs! LOVE your exposed brick wall btw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore Christmas time too! I love seeing all the streets and buildings decorated with fairy lights.
    Nice pictures! And Merry Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, wow what gorgeous fun decorations. I love Fairy lights and I too keep them up year round. Love the brick wall.
    Happy Christmas to you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your place! It's fantastic! Your lounge area is so cool, I wish my place had something like that!

    I would totally keep the fairy lights up all year round too! Especially for when you're snuggled up in bed and reading a good book! It'd be so nice to have them on in the background!

    And I love Lush too! I always try to keep a good sized collection of bath bombs and bubbles from them. Love their stuff!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo cosy! It looks lovely and inviting. Thanks for our Xmas wishes and have a great one yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your place looks divine... so festive and cozy. Merry Christman wishes to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Christmas hun; have a good one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas to YOU!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great blog -- thanks for visiting my blog! Now following your :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know how you feel about your xmas decorations me and my bf have only been in our flat for nearly 3 months so we didnt have much money to buy christmas decorations so we just ended up havin my dads old one but it did us :)

    ReplyDelete