Monday, 30 November 2009

Photogenic


I love taking photographs and getting round to printing them out to put in fancy albums and gorgeous frames. I love looking back on them and having memories from good nights out, good holidays, good friends, family. My favourite photo frame would have to be this one. I bought it from New York in May 2008 and the picture in the frame is one of me and my friend [blanked out!] outisde our hotel getting ready to go to the theatre on one of the nights there. The frame is nothing special and only cost around $20 but I love the detail and little dangly bits.

There are a few yellow taxis, some apples, random love hearts and the Empire State Building not to mention the 'N E W Y O R K' letters themselves.

I saw the above frame in Wilkinsons when I nipped in at lunch today. It is only about £5 and I think it is gorgeous (I'm trying to think of an excuse not to buy it!). Wilkinsons actually have a great and cheap range of photo albums - I have quite a few from there and people would never guess they were from a shop like that, they look a lot more expensive than they are.



My kitchen/living room has really high white walls and I'm dying to get my hands on the red frame at the top from Next. I want to fill it with photos of me and my friends being silly and pulling stupid faces from nights out. I just can't find it instore and I keep finding things cost more on the Next website than in the shops...not sure why or if I am correct on this but I'm sure I am. The red frame is £30 online I think. Also, how gorgeous is the 'FAMILY' one? If I had a little family I'd want to get that too!

Hope your Monday has been great!

xXx

7 comments:

  1. hey girl...

    how's it going then? where are ya these days? busy with the new flat & all. I was in Leeds again this weekend, must defo try to meet up with some of you bloggers next time

    P.s i also want that photoframe- where do you get them? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pretty photo frames - Paperchase have some nice ones. Ive seen a similar one to the red one on your pic in a shop near me which I really love too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for photo frames, i really need to get all my pictures developed from my laptop, i have hundreds! Hope you're ok x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like red, but the frame is awesome!!!

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great hobby, I love taking pics too but have never framed them. Those frames are gorgeous, love the white one!

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That white frame is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute post!
    Love the red frame too, it would look amazing anywhere!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete