Saturday, 21 November 2009

The past two weeks...

...have, really, only been about these things:


Watching Serendipity and falling asleep on the sofa [after being chased out of my bedroom by a spider]
Getting to grips [finally] with the first series of Nip/Tuck

Watching Serendipity with a friend [to show her how good it is]


Wondering why I didn't watch Nip/Tuck sooner and wondering why no one told me how sexy Julian McMahon is in it

Watching Serendipity and wanting the entire story to happen to me



Disliking Joely Richardson's character in Nip/Tuck [boring and moody]


Loving the Christmas scenes in Serendipity

Loving the amount of sex scenes involving Julian McMahon in Nip/Tuck


Watching Serendipity again and really, really wanting to be in New York for Christmas


and oh, watching Serendipity.
Did I mention I watched Serendipity three times already last week?
... Time to watch again tonight I think. *loves*

12 comments:

  1. I love Serendipity its one of my favourite films x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Serendipity!!!! and yeah, Julian McMahon is seriously gorgeous!!! I have seen the first two seasons of Nip Tuck... hmmm maybe its about time I do season 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Serendiptity! Haven't seen it in ages. Me and my friend tried writing on a tenner, i don't think it has gotten back to us yet... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen Serendipity, i think i might need too now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Cusack RULES! Carla, you NEEEED to watch Grosse Pointe Blank. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahaha, so what is that movie called again, the one that you like so much? :P

    ps: julian is hot! and a bit nasty :P

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danni Minogue had Julian McMahon & she divorced him!!! *gobsmacked*

    I will have to watch that film & see if it's any good :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Serendipity is fabulous! John Cusack is my favorite actor of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah I feel so responsible for all your "Serendipity" viewings! I'm glad there's someone out there who likes to watch it as much as I do! Such a sweet film, and I agree, the perfect thing to get you into a Christmas mood and make you want to fly out to NYC.

    And thank you for the award, next time I have a non-guest-blog-post I'll mention it for sure! Take care, hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee, hee funny post - enjoyed the series of pics! Glad you liked it and had a great time.

    http://www.inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I only saw Serendipity once... a while ago, but after reading this, I think it's time to watch it again. I need a good hopeful love story in my life :)

    ReplyDelete