Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Just a few piccies

I haven't really taken many photos of the flat yet apart from when I first moved in. I was going to post them but then when I uploaded them I realised that it has all changed so much already with al the furniture and stuff, so I just have these two for the time being...

This is my favourite window that's for sure lol. It is an old converted chapel and this is the little window, you know on the side of old buildings, with the date engraved underneath, and it is on the staircase. I've sorted out my books (which also take up a big cardboard box, two shelves in the wardrobe and two drawers under my bed. Too many books?!) on the shelve and photo album and my lovely wifey bought me the 'Love' letters as a housewarming gift. Love it

And secondly, my bedroom. I love the windows in here too! The wardrobes and drawers are white and it looks all princessly - again, I love it
I am really missing the internet and being able to blog properly, I have tried to schedule some posts for this week and hopefully will be able to do some at work this week too.

xXx

19 comments:

  1. It looks so lovely! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    I love the LOVE letters x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flat is beautiful! I love it! xx

    ps: thanks for the wonderful blog award - so much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognise those windows! Is it Fountain-something or other?

    It's so nice having space away from home but lack of internet is poo! We had to wait 4 weeks when we moved in and I got serious withdrawals.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...... :)

    glad all is going well for ya, you pad is amazing id never wanna leave home.

    Speak soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how your windows are based! lovely!

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! Love the "LOVE" you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, i love the windows x

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks lovely!
    I've seen some love letters just like that from next, yours look great! think i might have to copycat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove the windows in your bedroom! Your place is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!
    it is very pretty!
    i love how comfy it looks
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. The windows are beautiful, looking forward to seeing more pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dude! The flat looks stunning. Really happy for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow... it is so pretty! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my God!!!that is some buy for a first home,I LOVE it-more photos please!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE those windows. love your place :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. its so cute and cozy! love the LOVE sign

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your place looks like it came out of a fairytale! Beautiful!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks lovely hun, another fan of the windows in your bedroom :) x

    ReplyDelete