Friday, 20 November 2009

CSI:NY

Lately I've been getting a bit obsessed with CSI: NY again. I had a breather and then with nothing to do I picked it back up again and began rewatching, to the end of Series 2 and I'm hooked once again. The only problem is the fact that I own Series 4 but no Series 3 and no money to buy 3!I'm hoping I'll come across some rubbish DVDs in my collection that I can sell and make money to buy Series 3 pretty soon. In the meantime, it's reading up about the story so far on Wikipedia and ogling photos like this that keep me going...










5 comments:

  1. CSI:NY is my fave out of the 3 CSI franchises! Ahh, I could stare at Flack all day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen an episode... but it's on my netflix "to watch" list!!
    And thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. I am following you now and can't read to read more, and get to know you!
    I left you a little award on my blog today (http://ks-waiting.blogspot.com/2009/11/frazzled-friday.html) because I am just loving your little spot.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! I could happily watch Danny and Don all night :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to read this post. I saw your blog on TheKroniclesofaKonad-er. I saw that photo and I had to see what was going on. Love this show. Sorry you don't get to see it each week. I don't miss an episode. Danny and Flack are fantastic characters. Good to look at too! So far this has been a really exciting season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I lovvve Flack, although the original Vegas will always be my favourite

    ReplyDelete