Monday, 16 November 2009

Awesome Girl Award!


The gorgeous Tina and Leanne have both awarded me the above award recently and I want to thank them - I actually think someone else tagged me with this too but I can't remember who - I have so many starred posts in reader and paper notes around at the moment, I am struggling to keep up so apologies and when I find who it was I will mention you too! :)

Rules for this tag are to share ten facts about myself with you and pass it along to ten other beautiful bloggers. So here goes!

1. I go through phases of being obsessed with things. Reading, DVDs, Nails, Eyeshadows, Blogs, You Tube...I can spend months being obsessed with something and then it just kinda wilts and I can get a bit meh about it. At the moment I am obsessed with nails, painting my nails every other day - I am usually the kind of girl who leaves her nails chipped and gross for a fortnight.

2. My favourite season is without a doubt Autumn. My favourite holiday time of year is Christmas. I get excited thinking about it, its not unusual for me to come back from a Summer holiday abroad in July and then be moody I still have months of hot weather until the cold comes!

3. I own about two or three pairs of pyjamas - one three quarter length pair for Summer and two cosy flannel pairs for Christmas - the rest of the time I live in 'I <3 New York' tees. And when I say I live in them, I mean that I live in them. I literally come home, go to bed in one and then unless I am going out, I stay in it all weekend. I have tons of them, not to mention other t shirts I've picked up along the way from various places!


4. My perfect Saturday consists of a sleep in, a mooch around reading the headlines and then an 'Aldi' lunch whilst watching a film - I love Aldi! Mozzerlla fingers, scotch egg, breadsticks, salad, maybe some crisps - perfect buffet food!

5. X Factor is the only reality TV show I watch - I can't stand the likes of I'm A Celeb or Big Brother. Oh, and Britain's Got Talent - I have to watch to get my Simon Cowell fix. He's the man!

6. I always sit cross legged. It's really annoying but I can't sit with my legs down - even if I'm doing a dictation at work and need my feet on the floor to work the pedals I sit under one leg and stretch the other down. It's like an impossibility!

7. I have an obsession with box sets. I love buying them - I'm in the middle of watching Nip Tuck, waiting for my next series of CSI New York (woop), watched the entire two series of Gavin and Stacey this weekend and am still stuck in the middle of Prison Break. I bought Series One of Supernatural but it is still in the cellophane and now I've moved out I'm way too scared to begin watching it now I live alone - if anyone is interested (UK only) in buying it off me for a tenner, free P&P please email me!

8. I used to buy so many shoes - this was one of the pictures I took years ago now. I don't have anywhere near as many as I used to, I can't believe I used to buy so many and spend so much on them, now I'm happy just buying a couple of pairs a year as opposed to a couple a month!





9. I can't iron. I've never in my life picked up an iron and pretty much the only time I've made a meal from scratch was back at school. And since moving out two (three?) weeks ago, Mum is still doing my ironing and I'm pretty proud of my cooking skills!

10. I'm the biggest day dreamer I know. I can be sat at work typing a letter and paying absolutely no attention to what I'm doing at all, just thinking about things...shopping, friends, men...my mind just wanders!

OK onto who I tag...sorry if you have already got this award!

2. Better than Coffee (click the link to be taken to her best blog post last week!)

The above blogs are some that have been my main reads over the past month or two and I urge you to check them out!

xXx

9 comments:

  1. Love this blog award! thank you thank you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!! Much deserved.

    PS I'm totally coming to visit you - talk about a getaway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award... you have so many shoes!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Love the photo of your shoes!

    www.underfundedheiress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, pretty shoe shot! :)))
    I 'm like you too as far as obsessing goes! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you honey!!

    I'm totally with you on being obsessed with something but only for a bit! I'm on the nail thing right now too, but normally I just let em chip til its gone XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats n the award and thank you !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, and oh my goodness!! I can't believe all those shoes!! I have like about 4 pairs, I'm letting the side down!

    ReplyDelete