Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Right About Now

I thought I'd do a quick post of things that I'm using at the moment and loving!



MAC Studio Tech Foundation ~ I think I've used this religiously every day since I bought it! I love it.


Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush ~ I got this given at the Maybelline Event but I did already have one of my own in a different colour. I had cast it aside in favour of different blushes in the past few months but getting this new one has made me rediscover my love for it, especially when buffed in with a brush which I would have never used before :)



This is a new purchase which I have seen on blogs in the past and has been on my wishlist for a while. I find it pretty drying so have to wear it with the lipglosses...


One of these was given at the event and the other I have bought since - I love these! I can't get enough of them. They are pretty cheap and handy enough to put in your handbag and they smell gorgeous. I want them all! They only downside I find is that they aren't very long lasting, but I'm the sort of person who constantly reapplies lippie anyway so I still love them :)


I bought F.Y...Eye! by Benefit on eBay a while ago for about £4 and it was barely used. I used it a bit and then forgot about it but recently I have used it so much. My eyes are pretty bad itching a lot recently and I have had the worst bags ever! It is essentially a primer but I actually like to use it alone and find it covers my bags up really well and I can put it all over my eye area and then just lashings of mascara.... which I actuall switched from the above today. I think, and it pains me to say, having another two to test, I am allergic to Maybelline mascaras. The itching I think it causes is unbearable and makes my face swell up. I switched back to Benefit Bad Gal today which I haven't used for about three or four month if not more, and hot diggegy damn, I have missed this baby!!! I forgot how damn good this stuff is - one coat provides more sexy lashness than about ten of any other mascara I have ever used - I love it. So put a big cross against the Collosal above and a big green tick here...


I took a quick picture of my nails that I did the other night when I was bored but adjusted the colour on picnik...I used Barry M Raspberry and one of the Barry M glitter ones on the ends. I needed to do two coats of Raspberry really, but it looks pretty fun :)



What are you rating and hating at the moment?

xXx

19 comments:

  1. WOW!! Your studio tech is almost gone :) I used to use that before too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love studio tech foundation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Golden, I don't usually wear make-up but I still, as every girlie does, love to hear about the things others do to make themselves more beautiful. Maybe I need to try more than just mascara and lippy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of the Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush, i don't think it gets enough love! Miss youuu lovely i feel like we've not chatted in ages!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Dolly Pink! ;)
    Nude Attitude is a great nude btw! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, thanks for these suggestions! I've always wanted to try the Maybelline Dream Mousse but had no idea if it was any good. *must resist shopping for now* haha. Take care hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the benefit eye stuff looks interesting... might have to search that out.

    My fav item at the mo is Lash Architect Mascara (is it l'oreal can't remember!!!). Loves it lots though.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love MAC! Their bronzer is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome post! and wow you've been blogging for quite some time now! I'm no make-up connoisseur so I can't wait to catch up on your blog! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good beauty post :)
    I made a quick pit stop in Sephora the other night (it had been raining for weeks on end, I needed a pick me up!) and I am just about to make a post about it! But yes, Maybelline mascara is AWFUL. I had the same reaction you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your nails, I have pink on at the moment and that sparkly bit would look great with this shade - might have to copy! Also I need a new mascara so I might have to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya hun, your nails look fab. I'm loving my Chanel Foundation still and also any bight lippie at the min x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your nails look fab ! I must try that ! That is so g about te mascara making your eyes itch!! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post. I really want to try studi tech but don't think I can give up SFF just yet. And I want to try a Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in the same shade. =) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love that colossal mascara - it's a cheaper version of diorshow! xx.
    - elvia

    the-new-outlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete