Sunday, 15 November 2009

DISgusting


I was saving this picture of this bag I bought a few weeks ago to add into a kinda haulage post. It is from George at Asda and was £4, down from £7. The site says they have none left but in my local they have loads. I love anything Barbie so picked it up, popped it in the trolley and continued around Asda for other housey things I was going to need to pick up for when I moved. [This happened a few weeks ago but as you know, I have limited internet!] So when I got to the tills I packed all my bottles of bleach, washing up liquid etc etc, you know the heavy stuff, into the bag and then left it on my bedroom floor. It was about two weeks before I moved into the flat so I had no need to unpack the bottles.

When I moved in it was the first bag I unpacked so I could have a good clean around first. As I was unpacking it I could see there was something there, lurking at the bottom but I didn't know what it was. It was a napkin or tissue I could tell, so I was kinda thinking as I was moving what I had been doing that night before I went shopping; I had been to Nandos so I didn't have any napkins in the car...I finally emptied the bag and pulled out THIS:



Some little scrubbers McDonalds chips and ketchup! I was horrified and I hate ketchup as well so it stunk and the grease of it being there for two weeks had leaked onto the bottom of the bag and left a mark. I was so angry - there is a McDonalds in my Asda so either someone wanged it into my trolley as I was packing the other stuff or they dumped their rubbish in the bag when it was still on the shelf and I just didn't notice. Moral of the story? Always check your bags before you buy them to check on one has done anything as disgusting as this!

13 comments:

  1. OMG thats vile, some people are just utterly vile x

    It looks such a nice bag too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. God that is so gross, some people are just rank x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewww yuck, some people have no shame, they never heard of a BIN? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gross... I don't get it, what are bins for?! :P

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD!
    That is so gross! I actually threw up a bit in my mouth :(
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rank! You should take it back. I once was in the queue to buy a bag in TopShop, and I happened to liik inside and there were sweet wrappers and tissues in the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ewwww that is disgusting :( some people are really disgusting !!!

    ReplyDelete