Friday, 30 October 2009

D Day

By the time this posts (I've scheduled most of my posts this week) I will be the proud owner (well, I don't know if you can still class it as 'owning' when you're only renting) of a gorgeous, cute, amazing little duplex apartment.

I've lived with my parents all my life and this is a major step for me - I'm nervous and excited at the same time!

Currently my bedroom looks like a bomb site - there are bags and stuff all around, I can hardly move, so I can't wait to get moving in and sort it all out.

I'm not sure what is happening about my internet connections yet so I may be a little MIA but I will always (fingers crossed) have work so will still be able to blog, just no pictures for a bit.

A few things to end this post on:

True Blood

I don't get it. When I got Twilight I read all four books within a week - it literally consumed my life. I didn't care about anything else - I lived in a Twilight World in my head (and loved it) and thought True Blood would (foolishly) be better. I bought the first three books and I've just finished the first and I just don't really like it. I watched the trailer for the series and I don't like it either and I don't fancy Bill! Dunno. Maybe he's just not Edward/Jacob! I will continue reading.

The Memory Keepers Daughter

Read this after reading True Blood in a day. I did not for one minute think I would enjoy it, and read it so fast, as much as I did, thats why I've never read it previous. Who else has read it? Did you shed a few tears? Or do I just cry at everything?!

Barry M Nail Paint in 119 - Baby Pink

I hate this polish! It is the worst Barry M colour I have ever used - the application is awful and so streaky. It looks awful and I'm peed off that I've wasted time applying it!

Cadburys Giant Chocolate Buttons

I bought two bags today. This is bad! It's because they were on offer (2 for £2.50 from Tescos for all you buttons lovers.

Nik Naks

I have consumed three packets in the last two hours. One Nice N Spicy and Two Rib N Saucy or whatever they are. I feel a bit sick now, maybe I O'D on them! (Again, Nik Nak lovers, 50p for six packets in Tesco!)

So...wish me luck on my first weekend as a big girl! :D

xXx

14 comments:

  1. oh wow go you - so pleased for you hope everything works out ok sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your new place! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS HONEY!!! this is exciting news :) can't wait to see what your new place looks like. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished the first TB book.. but i really liked it! And i really like the series too.. Maybe you're just too stuck on Twilight - I hope you've pre oredered your new moon tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh fab, you'll love living on your own x i might have to get some nik naks now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! That's such a huge step. I remembered when I first moved out and its such a great feeling!

    I've been meaning to read True Blood, but since they are NEVER available at my library, I'm not gonna out and buy them. I read Twilight in a few days too! I was all "no way, this is gonna suck" but I was sooo sucked into the story, especially the last one cause I liked that it was a bit darker!

    Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooooo! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to get my own place. :D Good luck moving! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh i love giant buttons : )
    See you soooonnnnnnn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am up to my eyeballs in the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I'm on the 5th right now but I have to agree with you on Bill. He actually creeps me out! But luckily in the books, he is phased out for awhile! I like it better than Twilight right now because Sookie CAN live without her vamp, unlike Ella who is useless without Edward. I'd probably be useless without his hot ass too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the apartment!!!
    And thanx for reviewing Baby Pink, I 've been eyeing that for quite some time now..!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on moving out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck with everything!!!make sure you post some photos soon hun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh, i cannot apply baby pink to save my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you said what you did about the BarryM, I've been wanting that - now I'll get Navy instead! Good luck with the move xx

    ReplyDelete