Sunday, 13 September 2009

Winners!

I have so many posts that I want to do and I can't because my laptop wire has broken again. I am using my Dad's PC but I hate it - I can't type properly!

My contest ended on Friday and my friend has just picked the two winners out of a hat!

First Prize


The first winner of my prize goes to ...... *drumroll* ....



Second Prize






Congratulations to both lovely girlies - if you can email me with your details to golden_touch2320@hotmail.co.uk please.
Thanks to all that entered.
xXx

2 comments:

  1. OMG I never win ANYTHING!!! Thank yoooooou :D I already have that nail polish but love it so it'll be good to have a back-up <3 And I was actually going to buy a new handcream the other day so you've saved me some pennies! Ta hun, will email you now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thats fab well done girls x

    ReplyDelete