Saturday, 19 September 2009

Receiving Post

I think we all love nothing more than arriving home after a rubbish, hard day's work to find a package waiting for us, especially when it is make up or clothes, or shoes or DVDs, or books or anything!

I was really pleased recently to win the contest that Coco Bella held and my goodies arrived this morning..

I won...


St Moriz tanning mousse. After having heard so many reviews on this I'm excited to try it out, especially now Winter seems to have arrived! (YAY!)

I've always wanted to try NYX products, I have a long list that I want but it isn't available to buy in the UK (well, I know I can order online but I've never got round to it). This is 'Goddess of the Night' , Lip gloss with mega shine and on the back it says 'Pink Frost'. I put it on today and tried to take a piccie but it looks rank so I won't be posting that one... LOL

And this my friends is my first OPI nail varnish. It is a Sephora by OPI and called Dark Night. I am currently wearing my Barry M Emerald Green polish so haven't used this yet but the colour on the picture is pretty much how it is IRL.

Thank you very much to Coco Bella once again xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. awwww!!! that is fabulous! i love that OPI color! Mail is so much fun! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im such an idiot.. I couldn't figure out how the parcel made it you with those 'stickers' covering up some of the address haha ;/

    Lovely goodies!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always happy to receive anything other than bills! It's nice when you've forgotten about something that you've swapped/bought...like a package of wonderfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to get home and find a parcel waiting for you. Fab goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It always cheers me up when there is a parcel waiting for me, even when its my montly parcel of cat food :)

    I love the nail varnish colour. You'll have to post a pic of it when you use it. (oh and I have started a make-up blog now too..i blame you for that :) ) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, congrats on getting those goodies :) A little bit of mail always cheers me up when the day's pretty rotten. I have some NYX products in my local pharmacy, we could do a swap :)

    Hope you have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that colour nail polish. I think I need one of those :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, I'm so slow that I couldn't figure out how you got your parcel if the address was covered..then I realised.

    Enjoy the NYX, I can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVELY THINGS! I loved the onion ring! It sort of made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous! i'm glad you won :) you'll have to treat yourself to some pamper time x

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How awesome! And I love that OPI nail polish color. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd use all of those!!!I really want to try St Moritz too so let us know what its like.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love getting mail too! and i LOVE OPI :) I don't often wear polish, but when I do, that's what I wear...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great goodies! I love getting mail too! :)

    ReplyDelete