Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Okay...

After much deliberation and many, many attempts, I uploaded a you tube video!


If you are part of you tube please subscribe to my videos (if you like them, you obviously don't have to if you don't like them!!) and the favour will be returned.

You may have noticed that recently I have begun to personalise this blog a bit more, I have added my profile picture up, I posted some pictures in my last post and I also (if you read in reader you won't have seen) have added my Twitter. You are all quite welcome to add me on there also - I'm worringley getting pretty obsessed with it!!

After doing this for so long anonymous I'm quite excited about the route this blog is taking and how it is leading me to meet new people, quite literally now as well with these blogger events and meeting girls that live near me which is great, and you tube is the next step :)

I just want to thank everyone that subscribes to this blog and takes the time to comment, I do try and comment back most of the time and I do keep up with all your blogs, even if it takes me a while!

It is payday this week and I am going to write some lists and buy some things this weekend for a contest on this blog when I reach 200 subscribers. I don't just read make up blogs so I am going to try and do bits and pieces, make up and non make up bits. I have some things from The Body Shop also that I will be giving away in this contest; I already owned one of the gorgeous eyeliners and we were also given eleven, yes eleven, lipsticks in various shades. Some of these are way too dark so once me and my mum have scavenged what we want the rest are yours people! So if you lurk around on here get following and who knows, you may win a little prize. :)

I keep thinking it is Friday tomorrow, it is SO annoying!! It is Thursday though and I am going...to join Slimming World. I have been just piling on the pounds recently which I am sure you can tell from watching that video so I am going to sign up tomorrow. Slimming World is my favourite diet class and I am hoping I can lose some weight now. I am getting inspired by a lot of the other bloggers at the moment and am hoping to buy a Wii & a Wii Fit this month, or at least a Wii this month and the Wii Fit next. I also do have the Charlie Brooks (Janine from Eastenders) and Eric Prydz (Remember the Call on Me song a while ago? Yup, those dancers) workout video and I'm hoping to do them.

Wish me luck!

xxx

19 comments:

  1. YAY for videos :) I love your eue shadow in this video. I'm tagging you with the 'what IS your make up bag tag' please do a video not photos as you're video was great! if you do it please link back to my blog http://jenniferrosellen.blogspot.com/ <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and follow me if you like the blog :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're accent is adorable! sheesh i wish i had a cute accent! good job on the video and i'm glad you're personalizing your blog a little more :) so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new blog changes! Loved the video. I haven't tried putting anything on youtube yet.

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your video, loved your haul ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I could listen to you talk ALL DAY. I love your accent! Can't wait for your giveaway! It sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girly,
    i love the changes and your personalized blog. i cant wait to read more and hear all about all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait to watch your videos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your new look blog, its great to see some pics of one of my fave followers!! :-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! It's so nice to be able to put a face to all the great blog posts and lovely comments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THE VID DOLL! CONGRATS!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww just watched your youtube vid, well done hunny ... its really really good!!!!!Its great to watch another Northerner too.. hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey.. Love love love the YouTube Vid! & the personalized blog.

    I have to say i agree with you on RI stuff their sizes area all to pot & everything has RiverIslansd & glitter somewhere or other.

    Hope you have a good weekend! (look out foe me lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love the Video hun, your accent is sooo nice, i could listen to you all day hehe. I agree with you on the River Island Clothes, they've got so rubbish recently on their quality haven't they?? Love the headband which you were wearing too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have got a Wii Fit and I recommend it, but don't give up on it like I did!! lol.

    Yay for You Tube vids! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a wicked accent and your voice is so soothing. Keep up the vids! xx

    ReplyDelete