Saturday, 22 August 2009

MUST SEE films and birthday happenings

I am a total GEEK. I actually have nothing planned but blogging this weekend. And I am perfectly happy with that! How sad am I! I have so many of your blogs to read so don't think I'm ignoring you if I haven't commented as much as I usually do, I just haven't been around to even read them lately. As a lot of you will be aware Thursday was The Body Shop Beauty Bloggers Event and I will be doing a small blog on that tomorrow. I actually just spent ages writing one out but couldn't be bothered with the picture taking so I will do it tomorrow at some point!

But right now I wanted to mention the three outings to the cinema this past few weeks. When I was in London a couple of weeks ago visiting a friend (I still haven't done a post about that, I will soon) we went to see...The Proposal. Trailer time guys:



OMG, this film is so funny. I love Sandra Bullock anyways and I'm sorry but I never understood the fitness of Ryan Renolds before - KLaw: I get it. He is FIT!! There were plenty of guys watching it too and I can't wait until this comes out on DVD to buy it, it's brilliant :) How funny is the singing scene? I wanted to put a clip in but I could only find this one and it's a bit rubbish quality but you can stil see what I mean.

As I mentioned it was my birthday on Tuesday, yay, and I don't have a circle of friends as such, different ones, and as a result my birthday is always dragged out over a few days at least which is the way it should be I think!! So on the Sunday before my birthday me and my friend Lauren (helloooo, please will you sort your profile out so you can comment and say hi back to me *wave* :D) were planning on going to Nandos but my mummy did a lil bit of food on instead, so we had that and some birthday cake and then went to see The Hangover. I have been wanting to see this for AGES and we went because I'm sure it must be almost done at the cinema now.



I can't tell you how funny this was! I mean I'm pretty sure most of you have seen it already but if not really, rush and see this before it finishes. Not only is it hilarious, Bradley Cooper and Justin Bartha are fit. I love Justin Bartha, he is in National Treasure, does anyone else like those? They are in my top five fave films. he is so funny in them.

On my actual birthday guess what I did? Oh! I went to the cinema. I went to see The Ugly Truth this time and you all know what I am going to say: to go and see it, that it is funny, that Katherine Heigl is beautiful and that Gerard Butler is sexy:



Honestly I want to go back and see these films again in one sitting, they are amazing. SO if you haven't seen them have a gander!

My friends mum baked me 23 little cakes which was SO cute!


She decorated them all individually and I took pics of two, this one which was a Juicy bag and also one with little Mac brushes on but the pic for that is on my phone so I'll have to post that later.


Hope you enjoyed reading this, let me know if you have seen the films!

xXx

34 comments:

  1. I really want to see the proposal!! And oh my gosh, those cupcakes look so good! love the decor... and the juicy one is so cute. Have a great weekend... some of the best ones are the ones we don't have much to do! Yay for relaxing... and catch up on some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen any of those films yet!! Those cakes are sooo cute, glad you had a nice birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cakes are SO cute!! aww!! i wouldnt be able to eat them haha

    well actually
    id probably eat them all
    in one evening

    hahahaha

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes like so yummy!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday ! ;) Haha, and I hope you have a good weekend, as well. I, too, have no plans! Also, I loved the films you posted - I just saw them with my cousins.. Well, except, not the hangover, but I definitely want to see it!

    Thanks so much for stopping by! - Barbies = love. And, yeah, Arthur's a cartoon -- an aardvark, in fact. Who has animal friends. Haha.
    girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally want to see the proposal, it looks so cute! And happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cakes are just fab!!

    Reeeally want to see The Ugly Truth. Gerard <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. me and my bf watched the hangover a few weeks ago and I wasnt expecting much but I found it funny 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow sounds like u had a fab birthday!! How cute are those cakes?
    oh my
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm the cupcakes look good! I really want to see all of them films- especially the Ugly Truth. Looks just like my kind of film!

    I need to post about the BS event too! Will do it when I'm back in Leeds tomorrow xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG those cakes are amazing! :D Yummyeeeee :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved The Hangover! It was probably the greatest film I saw the whole summer. Haven't seen the other two, though.

    Those little cakes are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How amazing are those cakes & your friend for making such a big effort!
    Hope you had a fabby holidays!

    luvs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wanan see The Proposal but am waiting to watch it with my boyf when I go and see him. It looks really funny.
    Those cakes your Mum made are so cute! I didn't even know it was your b'day hon!! You kept that quiet and I'm not on FB much these days so would have missed it on there!!

    Hope you had a fab day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It´d make sense if you bought a golden watch. After all, you ARE the girl with the golden touch;)

    Those cupcakes are so cute, and i absolutly loved The Hangover. I don't like girlie movies.

    xo Jill

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those cakes are so cute! They look too go to eat, I'd resist for about, ooh...15 minutes?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adored The Proposal. I walked out of the theater with Rooms and said, "I'm buying that as soon as it's released." ::sigh:: I'm a sucker for a great chick flick!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh good lookin' cakes!
    Thank you for your comments.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. If thats geeky I have no idea what I am! Me and my friend go to the cinema every monday! So I have seen all of those films and each one is great! I think I like the propasl best, although Gerrard Butler... HELLO!

    Have a great weekend xx

    p.s My birthday was on Monday so Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. not seen any of those films yet.. the one I am waiting to see is The Time Travelers Wife..... Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute blog! all i want to see is THE TIME TRAVELERS WIFE...looks so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those cakes look really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those cakes look adorable!! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those cakes are amazing you lucky thing! I've seen the hangover and the proposal, both had me in stitches! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ Tracy Girl ~ Hope you had a good weekend - you must see that film! xx

    @ Sadie ~ Sadie Sadie Sadie! Go and see them! They are amazing! xxx

    @ Cat ~ Your comment made me laugh so much!!! xx

    @ Lorien ~ They were! xx

    @ GwtBT ~ Aw The Hangover is so funny, go see it! Yes, I did like watching Arthur then! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ Carol ~ Aw it is! Thanks xx

    @ Victoria ~ :) He is HOT in it! xx

    @ Becky ~ I was really laughing my head off! xx

    @ Emma ~ I did :) They are cute aren't they :) xx

    @ Daisy ~Hope your train bk wasnt too traumatic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. @ Winter Blossom ~ I know :) xx

    @ Abbey ~ It is SO funny isn't it!! xx

    @ Indie Cindy ~ Thanks :) xx

    @ VexintheCity ~ Thanks hun. TP is so good! xx

    @ AbbieandBrian ~ and vice versa! xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. @ Jilleesa P ~ HA! That is so true and I laughed so much!!!! xxx

    @ Rhamnousia ~ Hehe I was good they lasted a few days! xx

    @ Chere ~ Me too :) xx

    @ Wonderlander ~ :) xx

    @ Pyxiee ~ Mm, Gerrard Butler is NICE lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. @ Busy Lizzie ~ Yep me too want to see that! xx

    @ Tamstyles ~ It looks great! xx

    @ Fashion Pix ~ They were lol! xx

    @ Lauren ~ I know, so cute! xx

    @ Em x ~ They were brill weren't they xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. How did I miss this post darling? I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from now. He's smokin!!! :) I totally loved The Hangover. I was never into Bradley Cooper until that particular movie. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  31. :D He is a beaut! Aww man Bradley Cooper has been in my life a long time I LOVE HIM that scene in TH where he has his black suit on strolling down the corridor..phwoar!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love, love the cupcakes. I saw The Hangover (hillarious) and The Ugly Truth (very, very funny). I have not seen The Proposal yet, but hopefully I will catch it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello darling! Check me out leaving a comment and everything (*wave back*)heee. Love your blog Golds.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete