Sunday, 9 August 2009

A lil bit about me!


I was tagged by the beautiful Red Boots with this a while ago now and thought I would do it (finally) today as I wanted to do a post but have left it too late to do anything other than a tag!

What is your current obsession?
Blogging, Twitter (if I remember, once I've logged on I get pretty obsessed) and make up. Of course I have always liked make up but definetly not to this extent that I do now; you should see the size of the notebook I carry round at all times with me to mark down new things I've read about or seen, not to mention the amount of draft texts in my phone that I have noted little bits down!

Coffee or tea?
Heres a fact for you: I HATE hot drinks. I can't drink tea, I can't drink coffee, hot chocolate or anything like that. I drink fizzy pop mainly...I know I'm bad. I also drink orange dilute juice, water, etc. I once tried to drink coffee but I totally forgot it would be hot and scalded my lip!!

What's for dinner?
Well since it is two minutes to midnight dinner is a long way off! The next thing I eat will be breakfast and will be Jordans Crunchy Oats with some yogurt - I hate milk and cereal is so boring. I like Coco Rocks/Pops all that jazz though. I can't wait to have kids and then every Saturday have a 'special' breakfast, one that's not so boring like cereal!

What was the last thing you bought?
A Mac 275 brush. I saw it on eBay brand new..hope it's real...my hand just reached out and bid with a minute to go..oops.

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing. I have been going through my iTunes today though deleting so much rubbish. I have Alphabeat 10,000 Nights in my head.

What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
I'm pretty easy I think, I don't like ice cream too much - well I like it but I don't really eat it too often. When I was about 14 me and my friend used to watch films on Saturday nights with tubs of Ben and Jerrys Caramel Chew Chew so that will always hold a special place in my heart!!

What is your favorite colour?
I have loads I think. I love green, pink, blue, red. Rainbow :)

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
At the moment..I am in love with my new jeggings and all my cardis, and my most pulled out top I guess has to be my grey NYC tee from Dorothy Perkins, see here.

What is your dream job?
Ooh, that is a tough one that I don't think I can answer. Not where I am now, anyway.

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up?
Too many!! I set it for 6.30 then snooze every ten minutes unti 8 when I finally get up!! Then have a mad rush trying to be ready in half an hour. Unless I am really tired then I snooze about twice and then cancel it completly and set my phone alarm for 8 with my eyes closed!!

This was actually quite fun to do! Thanks for tagging me lovely!

Hope you all had a great weekend...I don't want to go to work tomorrow!

:)
xxx

14 comments:

  1. How fun! I always love reading a little bit more about my blog friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore reading about blog friends and interesting facts about them. I try and stay away from online shopping now =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love your t-shirt! And the jeggings sound fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the grey tee! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know...I can just be the same way about my wardrobe! I will wear the same things all the time if no one tells me different! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this...I need some jeggings bad!

    And twitter is SO addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute! I hate hot drinks the majority of time, but I've gotten use to them - well some! After dating a big coffee drinker for so long, I've given tea a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No hot drinks!! Not even hot chocolate? You're crazy.

    I'm so with you on the coffee though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this was fun to read! :) i always love to know little things about the people around me :D lovely blog you have here, i love the background <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ E ~ I can't see ur blog :( xx

    @ Gracie ~ I love doing these little things, I love readin them too...online shopping is a mean trap set by evil pixies |:( xx

    @ Sadako ~ Why thank you :) xx

    @ A ~ Thanks sweetie! xx

    @ Jessica ~ It's new items, I love them so much I can't get out of them! xx

    @ Elizabeth Marie ~ OMG get some! They are so cool. xx

    @ The Socialite ~ I'd love to be able to drink coffee but I can't stand it! xx

    @ Gangsta Bride ~ LOL! I like the smell of hot choc? xx

    @ Eliza ~ Aww thank you hun! xx

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hot drinks can be rough :( I'm sorry that coffee attempt didn't go over too well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You don't like hot drinks?! I always thought you had to choose either coffee or tea - and that was it!

    And with you on the kiddies' cereal... though I'm suspecting that my future sprogs will probably want something healthy just to be defiant so I'll still be buying coco pops for myself! ;)

    Good tag x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute post! I do the exact same thing with the snooze! I don't know why I don't just set my alarm for an hour later!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved reading more about you. Thanks for your sweet comments about my kiddies. You know that you can count on me for any beauty products here in the US. : ) Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete