Thursday, 27 August 2009

Get to know me!

I was tagged by the beautiful Coco Bella in this 'Get to know me' tag and wanted to do a post tonight but have left it too late - I am too tired! So I thought I would do this instead:

1. What time did you get up this morning? My alarm went off at 7.15
2.How do you like you like your steak? Very well done!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Ugly Truth ♥
4. What is your favorite TV show? Sex & The City
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? New York...or Whitby!
6. What did you have for breakfast? A sausage sandwich...I thought I would have my last one before my diet begins tomorrow!
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I am a total food addict and I love most things. I love Italian and I wish I ate more Chinese than I do!
8. What foods do you dislike? Quite a few bits..tomatoes, olives, I'm not a big meat eater so a lot of meats freak me out and I hate milk eww!
9. Favorite place to eat? Ooh I don't know!! I like a variety of places!
10. Favorite dressing? Don't really do dressings
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't...I need to learn :(
12. What are your favorite clothes? At the moment, leggings, jeggings and all that jazz, and longish tops, glads and cardis with big accessories! But I must say I LIVE in tee shirts at home and I pick them up EVERYWHERE I go..I have so many NYC ones, ones from London, Portugal, well lots of places really.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I want to go to so many places in America...when I see pictures I get mixed feelings, feelings of excitment that I want to go and feelings of sadness because I want to go NOW
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? Aww Whitby...I'll post some pics of Whitby for those of you who don't know it!
16. Favorite time of day? Evening
17. Where were you born? Yorkshire
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? -
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? -
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyones!
22. Bird watcher? No! You know I am never teaching my kids that magpie rhyme, you know the whole one for sorrow two for joy? Everytime I see 1 magpie I get really panicky trying to find a second to get joy and it is honestly the most frustrating thing, I honestly feel really sick like something really bad will happen if I can't find another :(
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
24. Do you have any pets? A cat named Milo :)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Hmmm, its payday tomorrow and to me this is very exciting news!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Too many things but my favourite thing to remember would be when I was obsessed with East 17 when I was 9 and I wanted to be a backing dancer for them after seeing their tour video (which I still have) - the girls wore red tight tee shirts and white baseball caps. Ahh, Tony Mortimore!
27. What is your best childhood memory? Everything, I miss being young & carefree - I AM KEEPING THIS ANSWER!
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat, I like them ten million times better than dogs but I am also allergic really badly to dogs and my eyes bulge out like god knows what, myy face goes bright red and really blotchy and fat and my throat tightens and it is just awful, so many people who I know have dogs and I do think some are cute but I can't even touch things they will have been around. But it really annoys me when people don't understand and think if I just don't touch the dog I will be OK - the dog has been touching the furniture in the house and just the air and OMG I am getting mad writing this so I'm going to stop - anyway, YES, cat person. lol...
29. Are you married? Nope
30. Always wear your seat belt? Indeed
31. Been in a car accident? No
32. Any pet peeves? Rude people, like not thanking you for holding a door etc...
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? [What are Grandma slices CocoBella?] I like stuff like spicy chicken, pepperoni.
34. Favorite Flower? Peonies
35. Favorite ice cream? I don't eat a lot of ice cream and I pretty much like most stuff, nothing with nuts though and not a fan of chocolate, I like sorbets
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I must admit I do love a McDonalds
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None cos I ain't taken any!
38. From whom did you get your last email? A message to say Iva had left a comment
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't have a fave store, or a credit card but I'd love someone to give me a ton of money to just shop anywhere and everywhere!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I have made a few spontaneous decisions lately, brave ones that I am proud of myself for!
41. Like your job? Yes?
42. Broccoli? I could eat broccoli all the time. I really want some now...
43. What was your favorite vacation? New York!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Umm... my friends for my birthday last week
45. What are you listening to right now? Nothing
46. What is your favorite color? Blue/Green/Pink
47. How many tattoos do you have? 1 on my back
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? I'm going to be lazy...
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 23.57
50. Coffee drinker? Noooo


I just remembered how when MySpace was all that these sorta things used to get filled in and bulletin posted all the time! Ha, I'd totally forgotten that.

Whitby is a place in England which is SO cute. My friend calls it Rainby though cos it always rains but I wanna live there. We go every November for a long weekend...I love it...



So like I say I am being lazy, I am tagging you all because I need my sleep! Let me know if you do it so I can read your answers!

Night girlies xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. OOOH. I love these posts. They're so interesting. And I know what you mean about the dog/cat question because my sister has allergies, except to cats! ;) Haha. And you're right, these surveys remind me of myspace. oh snap, back in the day....

    thanks so much for stopping by! Your comment actually made me smile :)Sincerely..

    The other girl with the... (Love it!)
    girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so comprehensive! I can't believe you got up so early! Or did the alarm just go off then? :)

    And I also loooove broccoli. I could eat it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great getting to know you better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i liked this wee blog, might do it Oh yeh im going to it now!

    So know what you mean about the Ru people aaaarghhh!

    hope ya have a great weekend mu luvly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oaf crud! My blogger posts aint letting me update! never mind :( x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to go to Whitby but its so hard to get too - we end up going to Scarborough as you can get the train straight there. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you love Whitby and Scarb so much lol. I think i take them for granted. You should come visit me : )
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun post, and it was great getting to know you better!!! (I don't care for milk either :), I eat my cereal dry...)
    xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Whitby famous for the Magpie fish & chip restuarant ;o) but my fav is the old town bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sex And The City - such a great show!! I miss it! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these posts! They remind me of the MySpace quizzes too haha. I was obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey hun i am going to mabeline...yay hope u r too..shame its so late on in the day tho x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha - i'm totally with you on the magpie rhyme! I'm NEVER teaching it to my kids!! I panic every time I see a lone magpie, and always forget what you're meant to say when you see one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the cute tag!

    Who doesn't love McDonalds too! Great shakes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whitby looks wonderful! It is definitely on my list now

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hate tomatoes and olives too! T&O be damned!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've tagged you on my blog!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved learning more about you! (:

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  19. East 17 backing dancer?! Love it ;) Was not expecting that to be the answer :D

    ReplyDelete