Monday, 13 July 2009

New Monday

Blogs



Music


  • Amerie - Why R U
  • Can I Live - Nick Cannon
  • Diamonds - Christina Milian Feat. Kanye West
  • Battlefield - Jordin Sparks
  • Bulletproof - La Roux
  • Latika's Theme ~ Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack (Got this off one of you lovely ladies!)
  • O - Omarion
  • Candy - Paolo Nutini
  • The Platters Greatest Hits album
  • Sammy Davis Jnr album
  • Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You
  • The Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush
  • Girl Tonite - Twista & Trey Songz
After watching the Michael Jackson Memorial last week (OMG. I cried so much I can't tell you. I think I cried when each person spoke!) I have been listening to a few MJ songs recently and I found this video on you tube. I must admit I hadn't heard of this one before but I love it. I love things like this, there are so many powerful singers in this one room. Is it wrong I fancy Bruce Springsteen? I'm stuck back in time with my music loves this week for certain!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, did you see the part when his daughter Paris said something? that was absolutely heartbreaking...

    I love your new moon countdown!! I can't wait till it comes out... I'm Team Jacob AND Team Edward;)
    xxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think my eyes got a little teary when his children spoke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love The Platters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg when his daughter spoke...so sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Julia ~ Honestly I cried at most of it but that took the biscuit didn't it... Oh well if you can be both then I want to be both! xx

    @ Savvy Mode ~ Yeh, def :( xx

    @ A ~ Yay!! I adore them....the album I just bought is immense!! xx

    @ Iva ~ I know :( xx

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl... you must stay on your computer all the time. I do good to keep up with the blogs I already look at without finding more! :-) Thanks for your comment on my valentine rejects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. have i mentioned that i just adore you and your little blog!! you're such a sweetheart. thanks for all the great finds :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I love seeing other recommended blogs! There are a lot of good links to check out =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ alexkeller ~ :) xx

    @ Kelley ~ LOL! Yep...it would seem that way!! I am an addict! xx

    @ Nicole ~ *hugs* :D xx

    @ Gracie ~ I love it too, check these out! xx

    @ Nicole Marie ~ You're welcome! xx

    @ Kellie ~ Yay :) It's fab xx

    ReplyDelete