Thursday, 30 July 2009

Neglected :(

Oh dear blog,

I feel I have neglected you so much these past few weeks! I am immensely sorry and promise I will blog more...

By way of apology, please find below pictures of my recent buys...

Untitled
This Paris top from Topshop, £22. I wanted the pants SO much but they didn't have my size!



Two new Sleek palettes, in Safari and Jewels, £4.89 each

New headbands: Starting from the bottom, the first three which are sequinned ones were £1 for all three in the Accessorize sale! They are pretty rubbish though - the gold one broke straight away and I'm too scared to use the rest!! The two polka dot ones which I LOVE were also from there and £1.50 I think, again in the sale. The top one is the one I never showed you a few weeks back, I haven't had chance to take a photo because I haven't had it off my head in about a month!!!

Peace necklace, again the sale at Accessorize, as well as the gold ring. The pink/purple ring was £2 in the Next sale and the little red love heart earrings were £1.99 from Superdrug.

OK,please excuse the following clothing pictures: they're rubbish!!!

I am actually VERY mad right now. I bought this gorgeous top in the River Island sale for £15 and wore it one. I planned an outfit round it for this weekend and just happened to try it on - it has three holes in it!!! I am so mad with River Island - the last four things I have bought from there have been returned now, it is so overpriced for what it is. (It looks so unshapely on the torso thing but it is nice on).
Again, this (and below) look awful on the models, but this was just a top which is a lot nicer IRL from Next for about £8 in the sale. The buttons on the front and arms are kind of military and I love them.
This is a long white tee but I just wanted to show you the wording, it says 'LOVE' across the front and is very nice - buttons and bits stuck in the wording as you can see. This was in the Next sale again for less than £10 I think.

These shoes from Next, £14 in the sale again. I love them! I have a perfect bag to match too.

Also from Next I got a GORGEOUS leather jacket in brown with a detachable hood - it is so warm and cosy! It set me back £130 and I can't find a good picture without the Next website crashing on me.

And a very early birthday present from Mummy and Daddy.... I have never had a big telly in my room so am really excited!! I don't really watch much telly so have always had a little portable one. This is lovely :)




Also, by way of apology again, please accept this award that our favourite person in blogland, Nicole, awarded us earlier today! Yes, yes I know other people have given awards as well but I have been too busy reading blogs to concentrate on posting on here :( I will do all my tags and awards in the next week I promise!!! I may as well start with the latest one!




I am going to pass this on to some blogs that I look forward to reading, and make me smile when I see on my reader I have a new post to read :) And that would be Whitney, Christen, Lucy, Iva and Brooke in Wonderland.

I am going to London tomorrow morning for a long weekend! I will be back on Tuesday hopefully with some pictures for you but I am going to maybe do some posts and set them to post whilst I'm away...that never seems to work for me for some reason though...

Night all xXx

36 comments:

  1. congratulations!! and thank you so much for passing it on as well!!

    I hope you have a safe trip tomorrow and and enjoy your long weekend! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, darling!

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! New post! :D Wow, you got some great deals! I really like that purple ring. I'm big on accessories right now. I need to go "back to school" shopping (I haven't bought clothes since I did that LAST summer!), but I'm having trouble getting myself psyched up for it. That's very odd for me :) Accessories, on the other hand, I can always get behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and cute buys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Iva ~ You're welcome! Thank you! xx

    @ La Couturier ~ Thank you sweetie! xx

    @ TD ~ :) I love the ring, for £2 as well! I'll psyche you up for it lol..I have had no trouble spending away this month lol! Have a great weeekend xx

    @ Lily G ~ Thank you! xx

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the post! Haha, I have a tendancy to love seeing people's purchases. Don't ask why! Love everything - especially all your headbands. Eeek, they're all so cute! Sorry you couldn't find pants in your size - hate when that happens! And congrats on your award :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots and lots of fun stuff!! Have fun in London tomorrow! :) I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award! I love that Paris top! But good buys all round.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you got some fab bargains! I love the rings especially <3 I'm obsessed with big rings atm, I've bought 5 in the last week or so - oops lol! That Paris top is cuteee (shame they didn't have the pants in your size) and yay for the new telly!

    Hope you have a great time in London x

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww much awesome finds! and congrats with the award.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WIW you've been busy in the sales!! Have a fantastic weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun stuff! I love the undies too cute.

    Congrats on the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your buys! I'm definitely on the hunt for the Paris pants for myself - so cute! Have a great weekend in London! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love all your buys especially that paris top ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely buys, tv looks fab too!! I know what you mean about River Island clothing, everything i've tried on in there in recent months have either had holes in or are faulty, definitely over priced!! Have fun in London xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the headbands and the shoes! I keep trying to wear headbands but they just don't look right on me. :( Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely buys but I really love that Paris top its lovely and the pants.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gah, it's a shame about the dress with the holes in it! But you have some really lovely purchases :) I can't wait to go shopping once I get my paycheque from work! Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww London! And shopping...I love the Paris t-shirt...!

    I wish I could go to London...

    Thank you for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so happy to have found a blogger who has a shopping addiction like I do! Those shoes are awesome, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous buys! Congrats on the award doLL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great finds! When I was living over there I loved shopping at New Look and Top Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on the award and THANK YOU so much for nominating me!!! I'm so psyched! I can't wait until I get back from vacation and can fix my blog up with my super-duper new award!!

    Thanks again! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What great buys! I love the Paris shirt and the various different headbands! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yeah to shopping! Love the cute top that may look unshapely on the torso thing but it looks great in reality I'm sure. Sorry to hear you found holes in it though. I hate when that happens. Bad quality is just horrible, not to mention the price that we all pay for a cute outfit and then that...Grrrrrrr
    We don't have Accessorize anymore in my town. Miss that store. So need to buy a new necklace.
    Hope you had tons of fun in London! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love those purple heels, my sister bought them and wore them to prom, I may have to pop in and see if they have any left in my size as they are gorgeous! Thank you for following my blog sweet, and congratulations on your blog award :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dude, are you stalking me in Accessorize? I've got that Peace necklace as well!!! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good sale shopping!! :)

    And congrats on the award :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. oooh those top shop panties are so lush. I really love this blog - following!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love what you've bought! Love!
    Thanks so much for the award! You are too sweet!
    Have fun in London!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your accessory acquisitions! I hope you had a blast in London.

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh i love the rings and necklace you got!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. congrats on your award! and i love all the headbands!! and the matching undies...you're so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have that Topshop Paris top ...in fact ....I was wearing it in the gym about 2hours ago!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats! and the jewelry and makeup makes me soo jalouse.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oooh, love your new finds! Soo cool!

    ReplyDelete