Monday, 20 July 2009

hi :)

I've been lacking a bit with the blogging this weekend...I feel like from Thursday everything has gone a little downhill if you know what I mean, I feel deflated you might say.

I've been sale shopping today so have some new piccies that I'll post tomorrow...just wanted to post the usual newbies before I went to bed tonight. :)

Lauren McBride - I absolutely LOVE this girl/blog! Click on the link, you know you want to...
Lu @ Just A Girl - Her blog is only new but it seems like it's going to be a good one!!
Notes from the Toothfairy - Girls, aside from the header being too cute, how true is this post!!
Jenni @ Hello World - How adorable is her dog Mia? I want her!!!
Always a Bridesmaid - I really, really want these shoes. Now. Please.
Stephanie McMake Up - This girl has instilled into me how much I need to get my finger out and buy some new glasses because hers are gorgeous!!
I *think* I love this girl...I can't believe I have never come across her blog before...Emma @ Weight Loss, Clothes & Make Up
Bits of Beauty - Gorgeous pictures and posts like these here
Diversions - I'm really liking these Etsy buys she got for her birthday!
Girl With The Bow Tie - This girl is so *cute* and I love her little posts!


PS: A huge Happy Birthday to Alicia at It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy for today!!! Mwah xx

24 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the comment :) I hope you're having a nice weekend.

    I use the regular Mabelline Great Lash in blackest black. Its the lime green and pink tube. Pretty cheap and works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog! I would love to add one another as followers. Just our trying to network with other creative souls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I hope you feel inflated soon as opposed to deflated ... be happy :) Thanks for sharing those awesome blogs with us, I'll definitely go check 'em out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooohooooo more fun blogs yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check out those blogs for sure.

    Oh, and thank you for your kind comment in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been feeling deflated too, i totally feel ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to say this for a while but thankyou so much for supporting my blog (beautiful-rampage) from the begging, i think you were my first or second folower and i just wanted to say thanks!
    your blog is looking really good!

    sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the blog recommendations, I'll be checking them out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey girl..
    you can change it by going to settings in the dashboard, then comments, scroll down and there you can edit the text! good luck!


    xxx

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww hope your feeling & upbeat soon.

    gonna miss all these posts from ya's all while im away.

    catch u up soon my luvly xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you feel better, thanks for the blog suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there!

    I'm partnering again with chickdowntown.com and we are GIVINGAWAY an "Elizabeth and James" Tee to one LUCKY WINNER and guess what? This is an INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY, so everyone in the Planet can enter ;)

    This GIVEAWAY ends next Friday, July 24, by Midnight (PST).

    Good Luck ;)
    Kisses
    Su

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww thanks! I pretty much love the little girl!!! :) Sooo, strange thing. I can't read your blog at my work. It comes up as being blocked for having sex content... weird...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, I'll have to check these out! (Also - just wanted to let you know I awarded you a blog award in my latest post. Check it out if you get a chance!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sorry you're feelin a little blue- seriously though, eat breakfast outside. It makes the BIGGEST difference.

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww yey
    i totally love your blog too. I read tons of your posts the other day....
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't know you could make a favourites folder - but now I do! :) I've popped you in there! You can come a walk with me if you're ever in Southampton :) We can be old ladies together!!

    My week's going good thanks, and now we're hurtling towards the weekend! Hope your week is going well too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great links! Bits of Beauty is one of my faves too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so stupid! I've just noticed that I'm in this post! And I've already commented in this post before....so stupid!

    you're so sweet!!!

    btw... I've just read the tag post, and I love peonies too!

    btw... your moisturiser looks yummy hahaha!


    *loves*

    ReplyDelete