Thursday, 23 July 2009

20 Things Tag

I noticed this a while ago on the lovely Sadie's Butterfly Wings blog and as she tagged everyone I thought I'd give it a go.

1. Things you cannot leave the house without
The usual; purse, make up, and my iPod. Seriously, I really freak if I don't have my music on hand when I want it!!

2. Favourite brand of Make Up
I like allsorts, I don't think I could pinpoint one brand. I have a lot of Benefit, quite a number of Lancome Juicy Tubes, and then just random brands.

3. Favourite flower
Peonies

4. Favourite clothing store
God, you know what I have just realised, I hardly buy any clothes any more and I don't even have a favourite store. I like River Island but I think it's overpriced for what it is. I do a Primark haul once every two months and if I need new nice clothes, I panic. I have bought some lovely bits from New Look, River Island (sale baby) and Next this past two weeks though.



5. Favourite perfume
I mentioned them on a previous post not long ago, my all time favourite perfume is Dolly Girl by Anna Sui. So many memories!

6. Heels or Flats
I used to be a girl that cringed at the thought of wearing flats. Now it's the opposite!! I wear flats pretty much all the time, heels in the office and really high heels when I go out!! In my defence though I have to walk like 15 minutes for a bus and I just can't do that walk in heels!

7. Do you make good grades
I did absolutely rubbish. But I don't really care...I got a job as soon as I left school and am one of those people that further learning (uni etc) would have done nothing for, experience is better for me, and I have tons of that now! There is a girl who I know who constantly refers to how she has A Levels (I only have GCSEs) and jokes about my GCSE results being rubbish...I want to hit her, it doesn't matter how many grades you have love, you're still bloody crap and have no common sense whatsoever!! I know who I'd rather be!!! :)

8. Favourite colours
Well, my usual answer would be pink. My bedrom is a beautiful pink and cream and I do adore pink but lately I am really loving green, blue and even red. I just like rainbows :)



9. Do you drink energy drinks
I drink Red Bull quite a bit. I haven't had any for ages. I really fancy some now (ice cold)!

10. Do you drink juice
Not overly...I drink orange juice and cranberry juice from time to time but not particularly.

11. Do you like swimming
Noooo I hate it - I am RUBBISH!!! I would drown for sure because I can't swim properly at all.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork
The only time I wouldn't is if I was eating something with my hands; i.e. burger or sandwich etc.




13. Favourite moisturiser
Soap & Glory Righteous Butter ♥

14. Do you want to get married later on in life
I always used to say no but lately - and this sounds sad but a major contributing factor is reading your blogs!! - I want to get married NOW!

15. Do you get mad easily
Very mad, very angry at things that I really shouldn't.

16. Are you into ghost hunting
Not into it...ghosts well scare me!!



17. Any phobias
Anyone who thinks they know me in real life would know me by the next answer for def! I *hate* milk. And tupperwear boxes. And burps. The burping makes me be sick so I guess its not a phobia as such but the boxes and milk - really, I can't bear to look or touch them, if I see a tupperwear box I start sweating and feeling really ill, and if someone has milk my heart starts pounding until they're away from me in case they spill it on me.

18. Do you bite your nails
Nope. Never have done.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience
No, not that I can recall anyway, and I suppose I'd be able to remember!!

20. Do you drink coffee
I really want to be one of those people who goes to Starbucks on a morning but I just hate hot drinks!





I'm going to tag three of you, as it's three minutes to midnight lol:

A @ Hell in Heels
Jen @ Just Jen
Lisa @ Live, Laugh, Love

Apologies if any of you have already done this!

xXx


23 comments:

  1. I will do this soon, PROMISE!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun learning more about you!
    BTW: I love how much you use the word "rubbish." I'm totally stealing it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!
    Ghost hunting...EEE No thanks..run the other way:)
    Off to check out your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha burps! thats hilarious. they gross me out too...ick! and peonies! arent they just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. milk phobia!? i've never heard of that, i HATE the taste of milk so i can kinda relate though.

    and why is some girl making fun of your GCSEs?! what a bitch! i would totally hit her. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your phobias are so understandable... although I don't have them... I know what you mean about just absolutely paniking when you see them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this was fun!! lol "I really want to be one of those people who goes to Starbucks..." you are so funny....I wouldn't say I have a 'phobia'...but I'm scared of cows. I know that is so weird, long story...you are scared of milk, I am of cows ...aren't we a great match LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmmm red bull....good thing i have some in the fridge! and btw...when you say rubbish it makes me totally happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks sooo much for tagging me, i'll do this asap!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list. I 100% agree about iPod.
    And thanks for the moisturizer mention. I havent heard of it and will certainly look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tag, I will try to do it over the weekend or next week! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun tag, great answers! I love peonies, so extra girlie and romantic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is fun to read! I love it! Although I can't believe you hate milk! I LOVE MILK!

    Thanks so much for your comment - it honestly made me really happy :):)
    girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love learning more about you!

    Do enter my Current/Elliott jeans giveaway here (http://lacouturiernyc.wordpress.com/2009/07/25/a-one-year-celebration-giveaway/. Simply write your own "petite novella" (or short fashion fiction) about the outfit you/a character would wear incorporating those jeans & leave it in the comments! Have fun, be creative - you have a week! It can be a sentence long, or a few paragraphs! I would loooove to read your entry!

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these questionnaires...They give you a little more insight on the person behind their fabulous blogs and you are one funny girl...but I knew that already from reading your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice job!!!....had fun reading about you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its great to learn more about you, fun post!!
    xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah I have a phobia of milk too! I can handle soymilk, but can't even stand to smell cow's milk! I loved your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these :)

    And I'm such a flats girl, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. sameee i get mad easily too. i need to manage that haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww, thanks for sharing more about yourself! I'm so jealous that you've never bitten your nails, it's a curse for me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wish I could give up no. 20! Consider yourself lucky. Ah ha

    ReplyDelete
  23. I agree with Kristin! ;) I wish I could give no. 20 on your list up, but I love it way too much. :D This now reminds me. I should go out and get some hot drink. ;)
    Have a fantastic day!

    S

    ReplyDelete