Monday, 15 June 2009

new: make up

Since I have re-discovered the land of blogging I have got more into make up than ever before. I have so many of you on my reader and star everything I think I want to buy, I have loads of lists lying around and it's driving me mad! This are my buys from this week:

GOSH [Darling] Maybelline Watershine [02 Beige Glace] [03 Icy Mauve] [100 Pure Diamonds]
Elizabeth Arden [10 Pink Champagne]
Lancome [- there is no number/name on this and I've thrown the box now]

Benefit Bad Gal Mascara [Black] Sleek Glitter Eyeliner [Diablo] Sleek Eyeshadow Palett [Original]
GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Liner [Blue Lagoon
] Rimmel Lash Maxx Eye Shadow & Liner [Pink Impact] Sleek Glitter Eye Liner [Diablo]


Swatches from Sleek Eyeshadow Palett


I also picked up these on holiday...just two things but still...

Cute as Hell Lip Gloss [Blueberry]

Lime Green Nail Polish



I picked up the two brushes above last week on sale in Boots - the brushes are fantastic, especially for someone like me who needs some good brushes not at the price of Macs... these were between £1.99 - £2.50.

xXx

5 comments:

  1. I spy haulage! LOL Soembody's been busy :-)

    I really want that Jemma Kidd blusher brush but my local Boots are sold out! Are you in London?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Am in Leeds, I've had my lunch today but I can go in tomorrow and see if they have any left if you want, they had loads last week? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAKE UP MAKE UP MAKE UP!!! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh would you? I'd appreciate that so much! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, was gonna msg u on FB when I got home, I had a look this morning on way in and they have none left - just one measly pair of tweezers! Soz hun X

    ReplyDelete