Tuesday, 16 June 2009

more buys....



I wish I knew where this unhealthy obessession with River Island was coming from...

Anyway here are my reasons for justifying these buys:

  1. Well, I don't have any pink sunglasses. Red, blue, black, grey, silver, gold (actually, I don't have gold. Need to buy some) but pink? Na-ah. So this allows me to spend £12.99 on these - plus the arms are quite thick so I shouldn't break these (something that happens to me quite often).
  2. Um, well dresses don't suit me. Ever. But I tried this on the other day and I loved it and I think it suit me so, yeah, I can get it. :] £44.99.

Oh, and I'm rocking my new white/gold Chanel-esque headband today. It's making me happy :]

15 comments:

  1. ohh.. now i want some pink sunglasses :) i've been spying some rayban aviators at the mall lately, i only wish i had $120 dollars to buy them. but the dress is adorable, we girls need to splurge every once and a while right?? :) have a wonderful day love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely purchases .... no need to justify ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is totally cute. Love the glasses, too. :) I'd say both are justified. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that floral dress- perfect for summer! :) Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A girl doesn't have to justify her purchases....we just have to look good in them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to wear nothing but pink sunglasses- it was my 'thing'- hahaha. The dress is lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love those glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha. That dress doesn't need any justification. It's just adorable! ;)

    Thanks for the lovely comment. Glad to have you on-board. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Nicole ~ Ohhh I wanted some RB Aviators...but I go through too many pairs of sunnies and I can't really justify spending that much on them. Maybe if they were my only pair but I have so many! I seriously spend a fortune on them in summer.

    @ Pampered Pout ~ They're fab aren't they :) I want to wear them on my head all the time too - the colour goes so well on my head against my hair haha!

    @ Everyone else! Thank you! xx

    @ Feet in the Earth ~ Haha, cool, I can tell you that next week on payday I am going to buy the sunnies on your blog! They're lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! We can be sunglass buddies. I think ASOS has them as well as TS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love that dress. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I enjoy yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dress!!! For some reason i'm not getting your blog updates :(, missed loads of your posts x

    ReplyDelete