Wednesday, 24 June 2009

sunny sunny :)

It’s only Wednesday and I don’t get paid until Friday and I am in dire need of new clothes!! My wish list is millions of things long and I cannot wait to buy them all. I’ve noticed a lot of you are buying lots of lovely things from Accessorize so I’m definitely making that one of my first trips. And oh, if I’m in there I may as well buy another headband…
The sky is a lovely blue sunny colour this morning and at lunch me and my colleague are going to go and buy lots of lovely food from Marks and Spencers in preparation of a picnic we are going to have tomorrow on the park opposite our office. I can't wait!! I ♥ picnics.
A little heads up to let you know that the gorgeous Cat at Reaching for the Stars is running a great competition at the moment so check out her blog for deets…
I’m hoping my new battery will be waiting for me when I get home…its killing me not being able to go through blog after blog on a night whilst watching my new favourite programme! I only have five more episodes of CSI left series 1…I need to promise myself that I wont buy the next series just yet… which means I think I am going to make a start on Nip Tuck next. The only problem is that I have so many DVDs I have no space left for anything anymore! When I get my laptop working again I might list some things on here that I’m selling so if anyone is interested they could let me know before I eBay them… what do you think?

12 comments:

  1. no more DVD shopping for you young lady :) hehe ...yes, its a sweet idea! go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, no unfortunatly not :( Not being able to surf eBay whilst in bed on a night is killing me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your comment on Hele's blog- yep I live in Bridgewater. I love it! Our flat was brand spanking new too so it's all shiny. Where abouts in Leeds do you live??xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh i hope the battery came! Enjoy your picnic tomorrow, me and the new boy went to the park after work today and it was gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwh, I hope the battery was there! And on the bright side, though you might have to wait 'til Friday to engage in any shopping, you can try to figure out what you want to buy in the meantime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohhh picnic! sounds fun! i hope your battery came so you don't start having withdrawals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Daisy ~ I live in Tingley but I work in the City Centre so have to pass Bridgewater every day! It's lovely, me and a friend were looking at flats just as the Bridgewater ones were being finished and I really wanted to view them! xx

    @ Em ~ I love parks and picnics...the one near my work always has little cute babies and I get all jealous and broody lol. Glad things with the boy are going well!

    @ Nikolett ~ Ha, I have lists all over the place with things to buy!

    @ Alicia ~ It didn't come :( It better come today!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for accessorize! they have some lovely things in at the mo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally list your for sale items!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see what you buy! I need some new clothes too but... I am not happy with my weight right now and I have like literally 5 tops in my closet! Maybe one of these days I will lose a little and can go spend some money on clothes! Thanks for your sweet comment on my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sold a bunch of movies and books on half.ebay.com- it's a great idea. They pay for the shipping and everything, so why not? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Victoria ~ I'm loving them at the mo! xx

    @ Kristin ~ I might put a thing on the side bar :) xx

    @ Kelley ~ Yeh, I know what u mean, I feel the same! xx

    @ LiLu ~ Hmm off to check it out now, never heard of it! xx

    ReplyDelete