Friday, 19 June 2009

♥♥♥

I'm in love.

I nipped into The Body Shop yesterday as I read on THIS blog (I like it, check it out [: ) about a sale. The only thing I picked up was this blusher on the left:
But oh my god - I love it! I think it is honestly one of the best blushers I have ever owned. I love the colour of it and how it looks on and I am totally sporting that 'too much blusher' look today but I don't care. I'm considering going back for the second...but is that just wasting money...hmmm?

So I got an award too :) but as I'm at work I don't have time to do a post on it yet...cos I have no idea who I am going to pass it on to! I'll do one this weekend.

I'm having a DVD night in tonight with much food, fun and films and visiting my friends little brother in hospital tomorrow for his 4th birthday :(

Have great weekends!

xxx

14 comments:

  1. ahh they look so pretty!
    What DVDs you watching? Just found your blog, I like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Body Shop stuff, but this looks good!

    Hope you have a good DVD night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty color! looks like it would be flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty colors!!

    have a nice weekend!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have a Body Shop around here... but that color is nice. Enjoy your movie night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hun, hope you're enjoying your DVD's. I love The Body Shop but hardly ever go in for some reason ????????? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog name! I just followed your site, I'd love it if you can return the gesture :D

    http://brilliantfarmgirl.blogspot.com

    Brilliant Farmgirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothin' like a sweet deal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking for a nice summer blush. I'll have to try this one.

    Sorry to hear about your friends little bro in the hospital.

    Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was wondering what these were like! The one you bought looks lovely, I'd love to see a swatch of it :)

    Ooh and well done on your award! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ DoC & Em - I used to get a lot when I was younger but I have stopped going in lately. Only went in really cos I had seen of this sale!

    @ Brilliant Farmgirl - Thanks :) Love ur blog :)

    @ Unfunded Heiress - It is amazing! I can't tell u how much I put it on yesterday.

    @ Lisa - I'll do a swatch tomorrow :)

    Hope the rest of u are having good weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blush choice!

    I 've blogged about the lighter shade...what can I say I love it, even now that the glitter is starting to go away...

    I 'm sure you 'll love this too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Alicia - I know! The darker one is fantastic on :)

    @ Tina - I can't tell you how much I love it, its totally replaced my others (for the time being anyway!) ! x

    ReplyDelete