Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Twilight Rumours...

ala Perez Hilton here...

I am so excited about New Moon coming out even though it isn't released until November or something. I'm totally obsessed with the books etc and was looking at stuff on Perez earlier when I saw this little article about the third film, Eclipse...


The third movie, Eclipse, is currently in the process of being scripted. And Melissa Rosenberg, the screenwriter for Twilight, New Moon, and currently Eclipse, says she has the hottie in mind to play the role of Riley.
During a new interview, Rosenberg said “There’s a very big battle at the end with Riley, and I think Channing would do that so well. There are some complexities to that character. He really is tragic. He’s a puppet for [vampire] Victoria. So he has to break your heart a little bit at the end when he realizes that she doesn’t want him. Channing could do that beautifully.
OMG...I don't think I would cope if Channing Tatum, Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson were all in the same movie...fighting...at the end....*swooooooooonnn*

7 comments:

  1. I'm also obsessed with all things TWILIGHT.....If Channing Tatum was in it I would FREAK out! I couldn't cope! Eclipse is my Favorite book too!!!!
    WOW!!! I HOPE HE GETS IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hope he is in it...I can't cope with the fitness though!

    OK really funny that you commented on this because at the same time I was commenting on a post on your blog about New Moon! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. twilight is truly delicious!

    i hope the movies improve though...even still, they are a guilty pleasure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to that! But could you imagine the yummy movie pics we could plaster all over our computers?! mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I found your blog from Alicias... If that were to happen I don't think I could contain myself from attacking the screen! Ahhh! Too too good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh the more I think about it...the more Channing seems PERFECT for Riley.... I'm gonna be keeping my ears alert and fingers crossed for this to be true!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaay another twilight fan! i know i cant ait till new moon!! well i'm on the first book. i think i may wait to see the movie before i read the second book too. tht way i can still apreciate the movie. lol. but i'm too excited to find out what happens! we will see lol.

    ReplyDelete