Saturday, 2 May 2009

More shoe pain!



I am now, thanks to The Pink Jellybaby, a proud owner of these zebra print babys. I quite like the other colours too though, I didn't spot these before. They are five inches high and I don't think I've worn over four before - lord, the pain!! BUT, amazingly, I managed to stay on my feet all night. I honestly expected to fall about fifty times! I fall all the time, I even fall in flip flops (I once managed to get my flip flop stuck in the door of a Subway and didn't realise, so I carried on walking...ended up pouring a large coke over my head as I tried to grab the door handle! Took me so long to get a brush through my hair!!) so this is a great achievement for me. My tootsies are resting in bed right now, along with my painful head which is nursing a hangover. And I have it all to do again tonight :(

5 comments:

  1. i can see that they look very arty and all, but really, they don't look foot-shaped! how do they stay on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I daresay for shoes that cute it's worth it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them so much! If I order shoes from topshop, should I go up a size or down a size since I'm a 7.5 and they don't have half sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, I thin I would size up - I'm a 7 and at first I found it a bit hard to get my feet into these, my toes were all squished!! At least with an 8 you can get an insole if they're too big? xx

    ReplyDelete