Thursday, 14 May 2009

I've messed up on the spending diet :(

But I honestly didn't mean to! And I don't know how its happened!

I worked it out so well, but when I came to take out this weeks allowance today I had way less than I should, almost £90 less :s

Anyway. this week didn't go to well either. I ended the week with 7p left as opposed to last weeks £20, which I cannot understand as last week I had two nights out and bought some stuff too... I haven't bought much this week, some shoes which I will post a pic of over the weekend, they were only £25 and I already have them in another colour and I love them so I had to get them. I went to see Wolverine last weekend and I loved it! Hugh Jackman is fine fine FINE lol.

I'm going for a Nandos tomorrow and to see Fighting with Channing Tatum..this guy is hot, I'm looking forward to seeing it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, how annoying about your spending diet, its so easy just to spend money without realising it though. Thanks for the gorgeous pic, he is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also keep a close tab on my spending and saving, especially in this global climate of economic meltdown :(

    ReplyDelete