Saturday, 2 May 2009

8 Things Tag

LucyluvsGaz tagged me in the 8 things one thats doing the rounds, so here are my answers!

8 Things I look forward to -

  • Weekends - I go out more on a work night than I do at weekends and I ♥ relaxing sleep ins, staying in bed all day!
  • Autumn/Winter - OK, I know it's just gone, but its my fave time of year and it makes me excited! I keep my favourite Christmas songs on my iPod all year round and it gets me all giddy
  • Payday - the best day of the month :)
  • Having my own little family :)
  • Slightly related to the one above, but owning my own house and making it all pretty!
  • My holiday in three weeks :)
  • I can't wait for the day I have a job I love!
  • Going back to New York :) :) :) Actually, I want to go all around America so I look forward to this...a lot

8 Things I did yesterday

  • Bought my new shoes
  • Wore false eyelashes for the first time
  • Saw my 'second family'
  • Got immensely drunk
  • Ate a Chicken Caeser Bagel Nash - my new fave
  • Had a night out where I didn't lose anything, first time in ages. I lostmy Touche Eclat last time I went out, it was pretty new as well :(
  • Forgot to buy Rimmel Sexy Legs so put the Dove (can't remember the name of it, its the tanning one) on five times through the day to give my legs more of a tan!
  • Managed the first day of my spending diet rather well, if I do say so myself!
8 Things I wish I could do-

  • Live in New York :)
  • Sing! I'm bad
  • Do smokey eyes better!
  • Stay in bed and not go out tonight :(
  • Have smaller boobs!
  • Drive, I had lessons a few years ago and I'm just too scared
  • Find a nice, decent guy for a change
  • Go out and get a tattoo now :)

8 Shows I watch-

  • Sex and the City
  • Prison Break
  • Charmed
  • Gavin and Stacey
  • Shameless
  • The Tudors
  • Waterloo Road
  • Skins

I tag these 8 lovely Bloggers -

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! How lovely :) Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I'm going to post it up in the next couple of days x

    ReplyDelete