Sunday, 8 February 2009

Back to Basics

I thought it might be nice to try and rekindle this blog – in a way, I kind of miss it.

I can’t believe it’s February already, how fast time flies – I can’t believe it’s almost a year since I last wrote on this blog. I’ve spent the best part of this morning looking back through my old posts, it’s weird remembering all the stuff that happened over a year ago etc!

I suppose since I last posted a lot hasn’t really changed with me. I’m still at the same job, loving and hating it. Going from one of my last posts…

New York was amazing. I absolutely loved it and badly want to return, for longer this time! I did spend a fortune though. I often get my photos out and just sift through them, over 1000 of them. My parents were in Florida at the same time, and we arrived back home within an hour of each other. Before I left me and my brother decorated the conservatory ready for a homecoming/birthday party for my Dad, it was really nice. This year round is a milestone birthday for my Dad and all four of us (Me, Mum, Dad and Brother) are going on holiday for a week to Gran Canaria, I can’t wait. We went in 2006 and the place we stayed was amazing, we’re going back to the same hotel so am really looking forward to it.

I still haven’t got my new tattoo, I wish I had posted photos of the ones I said I’d picked on my last post as I can’t remember them now! I have a folder on my laptop just filled with different tattoos that I would love. I’d like to get one before I go on holiday.

The boy that was new on the scene is now old on the scene, although I still see him fairly regularly through work. It ended in December. There is someone I am seeing now, I don’t think I’m going to mention much about that though…I can’t see it being a long term thing, he only has a few weeks until he moves to a different part of the UK. Which is really crap.

I have hardly been keeping up with anyone elses blogs so I think I am going to read through them, leave some comments etc this afternoon and refresh my memory of how to use blogger!!!

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! You're back! Kept checking your blog to see if you were posting again :o)

    Hope all is well in your world hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello chick! Yeah I have decided to try and blog a bit more! I kinda miss it :-/

    At the moment it all seems to be...same to you hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back. I think once you have blogged it is hard to stop. We even take a laptop with us when away from home to keep up with the posts.

    We haven't been as far as you though, a trip to Saisbury a few months ago. :(

    Hoping to get a little further this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you coming back into the fold!

    Sometimes it can get quite tough to blog. I'll sit there in front of my computer and think "wow, everyone elses's lives are far more interesting than mine..."

    Other days things just flow straight out of the keys.

    But such is the world that even the most mundane lives can be spectacular too.

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete