Sunday, 13 January 2008

Yo!


I’ve been a busy bee really, and coupled with the fact that sometimes I just don’t know what to say, I haven’t posted since NYs.

Sooo, what’s going on? I didn’t get the previous posts top, I saw one and it was a size 8 and the material just looked a bit cheap, if I’m honest, not worth £28 anyway. Stayed local on NYE and surprisingly wasn’t totally drunk, a bit yes, but not as bad as I get on bloody work nights. NYD me and one of the girls went round a different part of town, and then I finished my night in bed watching Shameless.

I went to London this weekend to see the Spice Girls, went down Friday, they were Friday night and came back Saturday night. It was fantastic, I really want to see them again. AND we saw David and the kids! God, he is one fit mother fucker.

Am in a rush, so I will leave you with a pic from the night!


8 comments:

  1. Glad you have had a good weekend Golden Girl..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mate clare went to see them and said it was fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emma, yeah it was great thanks! xx

    Vi, Yep, it was so good. There is more shows at Manchester, I want to try and get tickets! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like you were really close, could you see Vikki B's spots? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to see them on Friday!!!wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should have said you were up, we could have met up, x glad you had fun, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had really good seats actually, that pic was zoomed in but they were still very good, good enough to see them properly. Am uploading piccies on facebook now.

    Lomie I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!! I didn't know you had tickets! Are you seeing them at O2 Arena too?

    Wayne, had great fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah,I saw them Friday just gone and have just blogged it.I was way up in the sky though but still had a decent view,looks like you had an amazing one though!They were brilliant!

    ReplyDelete