Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Tagged: By Girl Next Door

Four Childhood Books

1. Famous Five - I fancied Julian
2. Beatrix Potter - So many different stories, I loved Peter Rabbit though and I still have them all now
3. Sweet Valley High - I think I had every book in this series, I still have them all in the loft
4. The Babysitters Club - I wanted to be Stacey, and go out with Sam, and the film was ace too. It’s on Amazon on video and even though I don’t have a video anymore I want to buy it!


Four authors I’ll read again and again

1. Marian Keyes - I absolutely love her books, and only wish she had more out. I can’t wait for the new one, out in February this year.
2. Sophie Kinsella - The same as above really, I can really relate to her books!
3. Cecilia Ahern - One of my favourite books, Where Rainbows End. I have read it so many times!
4. Lisa Jewell - I have not read one of her books which I didn’t enjoy, she is a fantastic writer.


Four authors I’ll never read again

1. Dorothy Koomson - I didn’t enjoy My Best Friend’s Girl but I gave her next book a chance, Marshmallows for Breakfast, and I thought it was rubbish. I wont be picking up any more of her work.
2. Elizabeth Kostova - The Historian has got to be one of the most boring books I have ever come across.
3. Terry Pratchett - I have just never been able to get into any of his books
4. Am clutching at straws here as I can’t think of a lot of authors, but I read PJ Tracey’s Live Bait and absolutely hated it, which has put me off wanting to read more of her books.


Four books on my to read list

1. Persuading Annie, Melissa Nathan
2. 31 Dream Street, Lisa Jewell
3. The Dead of Summer, Camilla Way
4. A Dangerous Dress, Julia Holden


Four books I’d take on a desert island

1. Where Rainbows End, Cecilia Ahern
2. Vince and Joy, Lisa Jewell
3. Hubble Bubble, Christina Jones
4. The Time Traveler’s Wife, Audrey Niffenegger

I haven't tagged anyone in this or the last post as I was tagged so long ago on them!

1 comment: