Sunday, 1 July 2007

Princess Diana


...would have been 46 today. I've been watching the concert for her, organised by William and Harry (I soooo would, Harry is such a fittie, even for a ginge! He falls into that Bradley catagory!!) all afty, and I just think it's really sad, at the same time as looking like such a good day.
I only vaguley remember her dying, I remember my mum crying loads, but I was only 10 I think.
Aarggghh just had to stop writing this and come back to it cos P Diddy doing his thang had me in tears well bad!!
Anyway, there isn't really a point to this post I suppose, I just think it's really sad that she's gone, as she did do so much.
[I'm not a Royal family freak or anything, I don't usually post things like this but I do really like - or did - Diana and felt I should write something about her.]
WOOH - JASEY BABY IS ON NOW! Love him!! (Jason Donovan, obviously)
Don't know how to end this now, RIP?? I hate saying that though.

4 comments:

  1. She died on my birthday. A day I'll never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anyone will ever forget that day, it was such a shock waking up to the news.

    I thought P Diddy was excellent and it was very emotional. I don't know how the Princes maintained their composure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I can't believe they weren't crying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone I know remembers what they were doing that day she passed away,
    it was a tragady, i was in paris a couple weeks later, and everyone had put flowers on this little momument thing over the bridge and wrote things in all sorts of languages, I just had tears rolling down my face, it was well emotional.
    It was a big loss for the royal family too, she had swept through the palace with modernisation, and the two boys have carried it on. Just showing the people that they are human and relatable, to the public.

    ReplyDelete