Monday, 23 April 2007

The Notebook

I watched this film at the weekend.


Jesus Christ! I have never, in my life, cried so much at a film! I Loved it though. Well, to be specific, I loved Ryan Gosling. I loved the film too though. This has defo jumped up my list of face films to the top.
I know it sounds really sad, but when I watch films and stuff that are set years ago, I miss it. I don't mean I miss it, obviously, I didn't live in it, but I wish stuff was the same way now. I loved watching how Noah and Allie met, and started dating. I know it's just a film, but how different is it now? Where do we meet men now, and how come they are all dickheads?
I want a Noah!

2 comments:

  1. Im really bad for chick type films, Love Actually & About a boy, love 'em! Might keep a look out for this one though, sounds good :o)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, really do want to join up to the police so Im really really hoping Il get accepted, be gutted if I don't! Sorry to hear about you though, if it's something like fitness or the interview etc that you didn't meet the requirements on, try again!
    Il add a link on my blog to yours :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have to watch it, I bought it ages ago and just couldn't be bothered but you'll love it. Love Actually is my fave film too, or it was till I saw this.

    I need to sort my links out, I'm going to do it this weekend so I'll add u on mine too. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete